You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience. X

TFX Can Prepare Your
Amended Tax Returns

TFX Can Prepare Your Amended Tax Returns

What you need to know:

File an amended return to add deductions or other details that you may have missed the first time around.

High tax liability on a return is sometimes due to an improperly prepared or incomplete form. This is common for those who either filed their own return or consulted a tax expert who had limited information about U.S. tax rules and regulations.

After an original tax return has been filed, it can only be changed by filing an amended return on Form 1040X. An amended return can be used to correct misinformation on Form 1040, 1040EZ, or 1040A.

  What you can do when filing an amended return:  
  • Report additional income
  • Claim credits or deductions that weren’t originally claimed
  • Correct mistakenly taken credits
  • Change the filing status
  • Increase or decrease the number of dependents

If you feel like you didn’t get the best service possible when filing your U.S. tax returns within the last couple of years, sign up to file an amended tax return or talk to us to see if there is a way for you to gain missed credits.

Sign up for free

Frequently Asked Questions